Prologue: I meant to post this yesterday but never had a chance. I was on the road at sunrise, spent several hours in the Houston Medical Center while Mama had a (scheduled) nuclear stress test, then met a group of high school friends for a night of catching up, mostly on a dance floor. (You know you're getting old when your knees, feet, and back are sore and stiff after a night of dancing! Totally worth it, though. I think it just means I need to dance more often.)
(P.S. Will those of you who pray say a few for me? I can't divulge why, but God knows. Thank you!)
1. Hallelujah! I finished The Hunger Games trilogy. Now I can get back to my regular programming.
2. A glance at my closet will reveal a dozen pairs of jeans, three pairs of black dress pants, a handful of dresses, and a whole rack of screen print tees commemorating soccer tournaments, high school one-act plays, company parties, concerts, my kids' colleges, and my fire-fighting training that I rarely wear but can't part with.
Am I the only one that saves all of those shirts?
3. If you use Google Reader, then you probably know it's going away in July. My photographer/blogger friend Lisa Gordon tipped me off about Feedly to replace it. I tried it and love it! It synced perfectly with Google Reader - so easy! And now I can organize the blogs and sites I follow much easier. Thank you, Lisa!
4. We didn't get any snow or ice this past winter, but we did get a lot of drab browns and grays, so I'm relishing the signs of spring all around us.
I shared more photos of spring in the Hollow on my photography blog HERE.
5. I don't watch much television and can barely tolerate reality shows, but I will do almost anything to spend time with my kids. And that's how I came to watch Toddlers & Tiaras last week, to spend time with TG. It was fun - we laughed a lot and she put up with my running commentary about how it represented everything wrong with the world.
Today (maybe yesterday...my days are blurring together) she sent me this video. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!