1. Max can still run...when he's motivated.
Can you see the deer standing in the middle of the road? What about the big grin on his face, laughing at the silly puppies who think they can catch him? (Me, either, but I'm sure he is!)
2. Real Estate License Adventure Countdown: 5 classes down, 1 to go!
3. I met a fellow blogger at the winery this week! She's a twenty-something named Kendall who writes about travel and adventure at Go Here Do This. It's a great mix of inspiration, encouragement, and fun tips. (If you check it out, let her know I sent you!)
4. We're in the middle of a long stretch of triple digit days. Needless to say, my outdoor puppies are now indoor puppies...at least during the day. And so, needless to say, my house smells like outdoor puppies.
5. Look what I discovered blooming down near the creek...the Buttonbush!
"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it."
Hope you have a great weekend! Thank you for stopping by!!
Linking up with Nancy at A Rural Journal