Last night we heard our middle son's name called, watched as he walked across a stage in his cap, gown and stole, watched him shake hands and receive a piece of paper that essentially read "Congratulations! You did it!"
That's why I waited until today to post my Friday Favorite Photo...
Congratulations, Daniel!!! We're so proud of you!
I haven't forgotten to look for and record a Sweet! moment every day - I just haven't had time to post them every day, as I intended.
Instead, my new idea is to post them all on Saturday. Hope you'll pop in each week and share your own favorite Sweet! moments with me!
Here are a few of mine from this past week...
- Saturday - Dancing to the music of Los Lonely Boys under a bright Texas moon.
- Sunday - Being able to wish Tom another birthday (joined by 2/3 of the kids: Extra Sweet!)
- Monday - Having someone to call for help when you need it, because all of us need help every now and then.
- Tuesday - Waking early enough to say Goodnight to the moon before it slips under the covers and Good morning to the sun as it rises for the day.
- Wednesday - Unpacking boxes of well-worn, well-loved children's books that transport you back in time to a couch, snuggling with your little ones, reading before bed.
- Thursday - Puppy dog smiles, pure joy and unconditional love. Sweet words from friends.
- Friday - Witnessing someone you love reach a long-awaited, hard-fought goal.
More photos later, but we're off to continue the celebration... Hope you're having a Sweet Saturday!