1. Max can still run. Considering all the times over the past couple of years I thought the "early lameness" diagnosis was coming true, watching him disappear into the woods with Belle after a deer makes my heart soar!
2. After a year of posting an old piano on Craig's List, I finally sold it back in August. The woman asked if she could pick it up in a week or so because they were going on vacation.
I haven't heard a word since and she doesn't respond to my emails. So...can I sell it again? Anyone know the protocol on things like this?
3. Two years ago I started using minoxidil for my thinning hair. I blogged about it at the beginning, and then a year later with the results. I also published that post on Vibrant Nation, where it triggered conversations that are still going on today.
It makes me feel good knowing my post triggered that dialog, and possibly provided a solution, for other women who struggle with the same problem.
4. Yesterday it was in the 80's here. This morning we woke to drizzly 40's that steadily dropped all day.
Brrrr! How do you people up north live with this for months and months?
5. I spent a lot of time looking up this week...