On a hill overlooking FM 1431, the main artery running along the northshore of Lake Travis from Round Rock to Marble Falls and beyond, there are 18+ acres waiting for a business that needs great exposure.
This property sits between Jonestown and Lago Vista near the entrance of The Hollows, a master-planned lakefront/resort community that is booming with new construction right now as buyers flock to the beauty of the Texas Hill Country and Lake Travis.
Lago Vista, Jonestown, and Point Venture - the small towns that for the Northshore of Lake Travis community - have all seen a crazy amount of new construction and demand for housing.
The property has a temporary zoning designation right now, just waiting for the buyer with a vision to let the city of Lago Vista know what they plan to do. Here is more information:
- $650,000 Lago Vista city limits Zoned temporary – buyer can choose; seller didn’t designate when city annexed. (TR-1)
- 18.837 acres – 3 parcels Hill country and potential lake views
- Electricity on property, 3 phase Lago required to provide water and sewer, but Jonestown water also not far away and available; Hydrant is 300 feet away. Lago provides up 250 ft. 1431
- Frontage belongs to the state, but access has been granted for right turn lane exit. Can also be accessed from Old Burnet Rd.
- “Buffer/transition” area may be required between it and adjacent residential property (Professional office, apartments or even just thickly planted and preserved open space strategically located to protect the existing development from adverse impacts associated with commercial uses from things like parking lots, headlights after dark, noise, delivery trucks, increased traffic, etc.
- Per city development office, getting approval for subdivision might be more time-consuming because of the absence of utilities than for other commercial uses, so that probably wouldn't be the best use of the property.
Contact me if you have any questions or would like more information!